With the arrival of Mines of Moria, the first expansion pack for LOTRO, the level cap for the game was increased by ten levels. Two completely new classes, Guardians and Rune Guardians, were introduced, as well as new types of weapons. However, the game was enriched with a large amount of content located in the three new zones: Eregion, Moria and Lothlorien.
In order to reach the final content of the game, any player must first reach level 60, which is not very easy, being LOTRO considered by the online gaming community as one of the games with the highest degree of difficulty.
To take advantage of all the new benefits, all players want to level up as quickly as possible. One of the quickest ways to get to the end game content is to use a 50-60 LOTRO leveling guide.
In addition to a detailed map system, forum and site links, quest NPC locations, and a step-by-step quest walkthrough, a good 50-60 LOTRO leveling guide should follow this general line:
1. Take Eregion as your starting area, starting with the quests in Gwingris, Echad Eregion, Echad Dunann, then move to the Walls of Moria and complete Book I of Volume II, in order to enter Moria. The last missions of Eregion are in Echad Mirobel. By the time a player is done with this area, they should be at level 53.
2. Las Minas de Moria is divided into a complex system of rooms connected by tunnels and corridors. In this area, a LOTRO 50-60 leveling guide is really useful because any player can easily lose their bearings trying to avoid mobs or find the best way to get from one zone to another.
The main areas of Moria are The Great Delving – to the west, Durin’s Way – to the north, Zelem-melek – the central area, Nud-melek – to the east, Silvertine Lodes and Waterworks to the – southwest, Redhorn Lodes: south-central area , Flaming Deeps to the south and The Foundations of Stone to the east.
The most important mission nodes in Moria are located in the following settlements:
– Durin’s Threshold and Dolven’s View in The Great Delving;
– Chamber of the Crossroads on Durin’s Path;
– Deep descent in the silver streaks;
– The Rotten Cellar at The Water Works;
– Jazargund on Durin’s Path;
– Twenty-first Hall in Zelem-melek – the most important area of Moria;
– The orc guard in Redhorn Lodes;
– Anazarmekhem in The Flaming Deeps;
– Shaded shelter in The Stone Foundations;
After finishing the missions in Moria, any player must be level 59.
3. The third largest in the Mines of Moria expansion is Lothlorien. Most of the missions here are in Mekhem-bizru.